1188 Bishop Street, Honolulu, Hawaii 96813
Certified Makeup Artist Training
Maybe required to provide models per session. Be prepared to purchase odds and ends to complete your makeup station set up the list will be reviewed during day one. As part of the training to prepare for on location makeup work.
Along with homework assignments to include submissions photos of your work between classes to validate skills learned during training.
Your appearance, professionalism, attitude, makeup set up/breakdown sanitation model interaction and timing will be accessed. you will be responsible to ensure your model shows up on time. Be prepared for series of verbal and handwritten quizzes, homework, projects and technical to qualify for certification.
You will be required to submit 5 photos of your work for final certification within 30 days.
Brush strokes 101
- Learn the 5 important consultation questions to assist you in creating the look your client is seeking.
- Create a balanced brow the importance of mapping each clients brow
- Introduction to color theory and how to apply this knowledge to Make-up Artistry
- Contouring and hi-lighting
- Detailed Eyeshadow placement to creating clean evening and dramatic, smokey eyes that will enhance any eye shape
- Understanding and learning the importance of eye sets and how it could make or break your eye design
- Intro to foundation Airbrush Application
- How to market your self
- Create your business card
- Create your composite card
- Create your website
*Subject to change