1188 Bishop Street, Honolulu, Hawaii 96813
The process involves placing a synthetic lash extension for classic lash extension services or several thin and light weigh extensions for volume lash applications and bonded to a single healthy natural lash adding length and thickness. To keep the natural lash healthy a lash enhancer is highly recommended.
- Different lengths and placement creates an eye design to enhance what Mother Nature gave you.
- The length and diameter of lash extension will be selected keeping the integrity of the natural as priority. Too long too thick in diameter causes too much weight for the natural lash to handle. Which will cause premature fallout.
Be prepared for 1-1.5 hours for Classic designs. 1.5-3 hours for volume designs of relaxing music, power nap and arise with fabulous lashes.
The following information is recommendations to achieve longer lasting bonding for your fabulous lash extensions and to keep your natural lashes healthy preventing bacteria and infections.
- The day of your appointment arrive with clean lashes with no mascara residue.
- Shampoo hair prior to service.
- Do not perm your lashes. Permed lashes will not bond to the curve of the extension if needed it is recommended your eyelash extension specialist provide the service to ensure proper curve that will work with the curve of the extension
- 24 hours after lash applications do not allow water to contact lashes
- For the first 2 days after application do not steam face, use steam bath, swim or wash your face with hot water
- Do not use waterproof mascara or mascara remover. Use only water-based mascara. An eyelash extension mascara is recommended.
- Do not use lash curler as it will break both the lash extension and your natural lashes
- Do not rub eyes or lashes when washing your face and always pat dry lashes after cleansing.
- Do not use gel liner as it is oil based, may break down adhesive bonding and difficult to remove for proper bonding during your retouch. Also creates a breeding ground for bacteria. A liquid liner is recommended.
- Always cleanse your eyelids and rinse out your eyes every morning and evening. Consistent eye hygiene is a must assisting in removal natural tears and skin cell buildup, preventing breeding grounds for bacteria causing infections. A special lash extension shampoo is recommended.
- If for any reason you wish to remove the extensions please have it removed professionally to avoid pulling out the natural lash! Or let the natural lash cycle run its course!
Treat yourself, your friends or family.
Eyelash Extensions Hawaii gift certificates are available!
- Faux Silk, Faux Mink
- Siberian Mink
- Volume/Russian lash technique
Eyelash extensions Faux Silk, Faux Mink, Real Siberian Mink Fur Eyelash extensions are different eyelash extension material each offering different weight, flexibility and feel. They all offer a great way to have beautiful eyes without the need for mascara.
The latest trend is the 2/3-D, Russian, American Volume Extensions which are multi lash extensions utilizing the lightest finest faux mink per natural lash. Focused on volume and less length. Creating fuller, fluffy and absolutely stunning eyelash extensions. its not about the length its the fulness. Absolutely stunning.
Faux Silk Faux Mink Eyelash Extensions
Silk eyelashes, unlike the names implies, are not made from silk. They're actually made from synthetic silk that is shaped into perfectly curled lashes. They're thicker at the bottom and thinner at the top, and are made to look natural and full. With these types of synthetic lashes, you can sleep with them on, swim, sunbathe and play sports. The lashes require very little maintenance and allow you to continue with your daily activities without worrying about them falling out. Lashes done by a professional can last anything from 3-6 weeks, depending on the life cycle of you lashes. For a great look, you'll need to have 40-50 lashes added.
Siberian Mink Eyelash Extensions
Siberian Mink Eyelash explosion. Formerly only used by Hollywood A-listers, this stunning look would cost normally cost thousands of dollars. As this treatment is slowly reaching the mainstream market, you can now get a full set of Mink Eyelashes for a couple hundred dollars. Mink lashes are brushed off of live minks, without harming them, and provide a soft and lightweight alternative to normal false eyelashes. You'll normally need about 80 eyelashes to achieve your desired look. These are the most natural-looking eyelashes you can get. They are light, full, and generally regarded as superior to all other lash material.
Faux Silk, Faux Mink Vs Real Siberian Mink Eyelashes
Faux silk and mink are lighter in weight and softer then the original synthetics. One may be darker or shiner depending on which company the product is purchased from.
Siberian Mink Eyelashes have always the most expensive material lightest in weight and may be used for 2/3 D Volume lashing.
What are VOLUME LASHES?
"Volume" lashes are a NEW technique that entered the North American lash industry in 2013. Volume lashes (aka Russian Volume) was, in fact, developed by master lash artists in Russia and Ukraine some say 3-5 years ago! Irina Levchuk of Lash & Brow Academy from Russia brought her own volume technique to Canada in May 2013.
What makes volume different from classic?
With classic one lash eyelash extension is placed onto one natural eyelash. Amazing looks out did even the BEST mascaras offered. Lash Extension Technicians are limited by the amount of natural lashes a client has as well as the different amount of lashes on each eye. This pushes us to lash to the weakest eye to maintain symmetry.
For years clients have wanted...."MORE". The only options were longer and thicker diameters, which became problematic when our client's natural lashes could not safely support these extensions, placing stress on the integrity of health of the natural lash.
Introducing Volume lash extensions a process where multiple ultra light fans are applied to ONE isolated natural lash. The "Russian Volume" technique masterfully achieves this with far thinner lashes that are lighter in weight than we have typically used. Keeping the natural lash healthy and happy. The result? A full, lush lash line that appears fluffy and soft and maintains the health and safety of our client's natural lashes.
After your consultation your Lash Artist will recommend what best suits your expectation taking in consideration of the condition of your natural lashes. The #1 goal of the lash technician should always be the health and integrity of the natural lash.